January 24, 2023
Freedom of Mobility Forum Announces Advisory Board to Guide March 29 Online Public Debate
- Freedom of Mobility Forum, initiated by Stellantis and facilitated by Wavestone as a neutral third-party, to support transparent, fact-based dialogue about the most urgent issues facing mobility in the context of climate change
- Advisory Board to select the topic of the 2023 debate, among key issues challenging freedom of mobility for citizens today
- Diverse, multicultural, and cross-disciplinary, seven-member board includes experts representing mobility, energy, technology, academia, science, youth, and civil society
- First edition of the Freedom of Mobility Forum on March 29, 2023 will feature circle of debaters who will share 360-degree and fact-based approach to preserving freedom of mobility for society in the face of global warming implications
AMSTERDAM – The Freedom of Mobility Forum, initiated by Stellantis and facilitated by Wavestone as a neutral third-party, today announced the seven members of its advisory board. The Freedom of Mobility Forum Advisory Board is composed of diverse, multicultural and cross-disciplinary individuals from different regions of the world.
Its members have been invited to join based on their high level of expertise, achievements and commitment to constructive and fact-based approaches with one key objective: foster an open discussion on topics related to climate change and mobility in various cultural contexts.
FREEDOM OF MOBILITY FORUM ADVISORY BOARD
(Name/Sector Representing/Current Professional Role):
Massimo Ciuffini, Civil Society
* Sobel Aziz Ngom, Youth
* Advisory Board Co-Chair
The Advisory Board’s role mainly consists of:
- Proposing an overall strategic framework to establish the Freedom of Mobility Forum as a global reference
- Selecting the topic of the year, an issue related to a key aspect of freedom of mobility in a decarbonized world
- Identifying thought leaders and influential experts to participate as debaters
Additional information, including Advisory Board members biographies, is available on the Freedom of Mobility Forum’s online platform: freedomofmobilityforum.org.
2023 Freedom of Mobility Forum
The first edition of the Freedom of Mobility Forum public debate is scheduled for March 29, 2023, at 2:30 p.m. CET / 8:30 a.m. EST. The digital event will feature a circle of debaters who will share a 360-degree and fact-based approach to preserving freedom of mobility for society in the face of global warming implications.
Beyond ideology, the annual debate leverages an interdisciplinary and research-informed approach, integrating all relevant dimensions of freedom of mobility: social, economic, physical, and environmental. The outcomes of each Forum, including actionable next steps for stakeholders to implement in their respective disciplines, will be published on the Forum’s online platform. This platform will also be a source of information and curated content published in between the annual editions of the Forum. To follow the Forum, please visit www.freedomofmobilityforum.org/en/follow-us.
About the Freedom of Mobility Forum
The Freedom of Mobility Forum, initiated by Stellantis and facilitated by Wavestone as a neutral third-party, is an international gathering of passionate problem-solvers committed to fact-based discussions that challenge the status quo, expand perspectives and identify how best to enable safe, affordable and sustainable freedom of mobility for a society facing the implications of global warming. For more information visit: freedomofmobilityforum.org