Customer Experience: Every Customer Counts, Every Journey Matters
In our fast-changing world where the digital and real-world experience now intertwine, the relationship between our brands and our customers is shifting to a more personal, customized approach, where consumers’ desires rule supreme.
We perfectly understand this.
As we work to transform into a sustainable mobility tech company and reach our Dare Forward 2030 long-term strategic targets, we are putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. We truly live our core value – We Are Customer Centric – day in and day out.
Embedded in the CARE pillar of our strategic plan, we aim to become number one in customer satisfaction for our products and services in every market where we operate. For additional information, refer to the Stellantis CSR Report.
It’s why we say “Every customer counts. Every journey matters.”
How are we getting there?
We are reshaping the entire customer experience by giving special attention to the complete customer journey and inspiring actions throughout our value chain with a focus on four key areas:
- reaching an unprecedented level of customer satisfaction with our electrified products and services
- using Big Data to reduce time to fix by 50%
- improving each customer touchpoint with a new holistic view of the customer journey
- always keeping the customer at the center of everything we do
We have dedicated Customer Care organizations in all regions to manage customer engagement activities worldwide.
While listening to our customers’ needs, we anticipate the future needs of our customers to bring three new state-of-the-art software stacks and four all-new BEV-centric vehicle platforms to market. Due to start rolling out across our portfolio in 2024, these new platforms will help us create even stronger bonds between our customers and our iconic vehicles, by enhancing the true nature of each brand.
To further meet the digital needs of our customers, we are combining customer-centric services with the latest technology with initiatives like:
- 100% digital and personalized e-commerce solution for used vehicles: from vehicle trade-in to e-payment and delivery
- 360-degree e-commerce program enabling access to personalized services and offers in a seamless way, from home
- vehicle predictive maintenance through the application of data science
- software-based products and services that seamlessly integrate with customers’ digital lives and add value over time through regular remote update solutions for customer convenience
Stellantis employees have the deepest respect and commitment for the craft of making things and apply the quality processes defined for each and every step of the value creation chain - from design and development, supplier management, manufacturing, to sales and aftersales, and beyond.
With more than a century of innovation behind us, we will lead the way the world moves and deliver best-in-class customer satisfaction.